Industrial Ethernet and
EtherCAT, in particular, are hot topics
in the global automation industry:
Traditional fieldbus systems are showing
their limitations today as new fieldbus
technologies are appearing that promise to
provide higher performance and more support
for Internet protocols. Automation system
users have to decide if, when and how to
adopt these next-generation networks.
EtherCAT is advancing its technology with
To provide a better understanding of
these topics, EtherCAT Technology Group
(ETG) will present an exclusive series of
EtherCAT events in the Netherlands.
- Learn about the benefits and the
challenges of Industrial Ethernet
- EtherCAT information days are
educational events from the experts
- Explore and understand EtherCAT
- Talk with EtherCAT experts
face-to-face, and see how EtherCAT can
accelerate your application
- See the EtherCAT roadmap for the
future through gigabit performance and
the integration of emerging
- Discover how EtherCAT could generate
performance and competitive advantage
Who should attend?
This seminar specifically
addresses end-users, system integrators, OEMs, product manager, decision
makers and device manufacturers to learn about EtherCAT and Industrial
Please feel free to register online today, if you are...
- in charge of control and automation systems with machine builders
- working with system integrators or design firms for machine
builders or end users;
- involved in application and controls design or product
- interested to know the latest trends in industrial automation and how fieldbus selection plays an important role;
- interested in application examples and direct benefits;
- open to discuss your project with an EtherCAT expert in a 'speed
(can be requested at online registration form).
The agenda, further detailed information and the online registration can
be found on the next pages.
Please register online soon as the number of seats is limited.
Participation is free of charge.
About us: EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) - the world’s largest
Industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus organization with over 5,600 member
companies from 66 countries brings the EtherCAT technology to you.
The EtherCAT Technology Days are sponsored by acontis technologies,
BECKHOFF Automation, elecgator, FESTO and IntervalZero.
We look forward to seeing you at one the EtherCAT Technology Days in the
Your ETG Team