MicroNode™ I/O Compact Networked I/O
Analog/Digital I/O, with cLogic™ Control Engine for EtherCAT
The MicroNode™ I/O product line provides a high density, compact and economical I/O solution for popular EtherCAT, legacy fieldbus communication systems and Ethernet based fieldbus networks. Additionally, the Ethernet versions contain cLogic™, an on-board C-compiler to handle the distribution of real-time logic tasks. Micronode™I/O products reduce network and main controller bandwidth limits by offloading time critical tasks.
Features & Benefits:
- Built-in cLogic™ compiler - allow low level sequence execution, I/O ramping and limited filtering.
- A mixture of Digital and Analog I/O - makes selection of a cost-effective product easy.
- The MicroNode™ I/O package design and options - makes installation flexible.
- IP 61 rated - works in harsh industrial environments.
- Embedded web servers - a graphical user interface for setup and diagnostics with a web browser.
Fieldbus gateway for a direct I/O activated device (such as power supplies, generators, manifolds)
MicroNode™ EtherCAT Combo: 8 DIO configurable SNK/SRC, 8 AI points (16-bit, +/-10V), and 4 AO points (16-bit, +/- 10V).
MKS Instruments, Inc.