| Horten - February 9th, 2010
| Stavanger - February 10th, 2010
| Trondheim - February 11th, 1010
Industrial Ethernet and in particular EtherCAT are hot topics in the
world wide automation industry: Classical fieldbus systems are
challenged by new technologies that provide more performance and support for internet protocols. Automation engineers have to decide if, when and
how to adopt these next generation networks.
Learn about the benefits
and the challenges of Industrial Ethernet. Come, explore and understand
the EtherCAT Technology & see how it can help your application!
Please register, if you are
- in charge of control & automation systems with machine builders and
- a system integrator or system house for machine builders or end users
- a consultant for control and automation for different industries
- working in the field of application engineering, controls design or
- interested to know the latest trends in industrial automation and how
plays an important role
- interested in application examples and possible migration strategies
Participation is free of charge & you are cordially
Please register online as soon as possible, because the number of seats
These seminars specifically address end users as well as device vendors
and system integrators to learn about EtherCAT technology and other
Industrial Ethernet technologies.
ETG - the worlds largest Industrial Ethernet organization with over 1200 member companies from 48 countries brings to you the EtherCAT