OCP2xxx stands for „Operator Control Panel of second generation“ and is a custom FS-I/O as FSoE Slave. The FS-I/O completes the new safety drive systems from ACD with EtherCAT and FSoE Protocol.
On the FS-I/O there can be connected active and passive safety sensors as well as depending on the assembly variant one handwheel and one encoder.
The FS-I/O allows with the safety control FS-PLC03 together the selection of safety functions according to EN 61800-5-2 (STO, SS1, SS2, SOS, SLS, SDI, SBC) with Safety over EtherCAT.
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
Safety related parameters
- FS-I/O Category 3, PL d according to EN ISO 13849-1
- Power Supply: SELV or PELV 24 V DC
- Supply of safety actors: SELV or PELV 24 V DC
- Mounting on control cabinet with IP54; screw fastener on electrically conductive and earthing mounting plate
- Communication modules: EtherCAT, USB, SD-Card
- 16 Digital 24V-SI-Inputs, 4 Analog SI-Inputs (12 bits) (-10 V to + 10 V)
- 8 Digital 24V-SI-Outputs, 1 Handwheel, 1 Encoder
Supported position encoders
- Resolver, Hiperface, sine/cosine encoder
- 8 Digital 24V-Inputs; 2 Analog inputs (12 bits) (-10 V to + 10 V)
- 8 Digital 24V-Outputs
ACD Antriebstechnik GmbH