PSD Parker Servo Drive
The PSD1 is the Parker Servo Drive family, available with different power rating from 2 to 30A and form factors.
Today the offering contains:
The PSD1-S is a standalone drive which can be connected directly to the main supply. The PSD1-M is a multi-axis servo system where each axis module can supply up to three servo motors. The base configuration consists of a common DC bus supply and multiples PSD1-M modules, connected through DC bus bars. The modules are available as one, two or three axis versions. This makes the system highly flexible.
PSD1-M servo system is particularly suitable for all centralised automation systems, such as those found in many packaging machines, where large numbers of drives are often required offering significant advantages.
- Packaging machines
- Material forming machines
- Handling machines
- General automation
- Hiperface DSL feedback ® Reduced cabling; only one cable connection between drive & motor
- EtherCAT - Real time communication as standard
- Quick and simple wiring
- Removable SD card
- Same software functionalities for standalone drive and multi-axis servo system
PSD1-S unique features
- Single or three phases power supply
- Compact housing
- Particularly suitable for small machines
PSD1-M unique features
- The most compact multi-axis servo system on the market
- One, two or three axis versions combined in one housing
- Common DC bus connection for energy exchange between drives
Parker Hannifin Manufacturing Germany GmbH & Co. KG- Electromechanical Automation