ADLINK PCIe-8338 is a hardware-based EtherCAT motion controller able to support up to 64 synchronized axes and over 10,000 points simultaneously. The PCIe-8338 features dedicated isolated emergency stop input (EMG), and configurable isolated high-speed digital input as not only generic sensor input but also pulsar input, with up to 1MHz input frequency. Optimum jitter control is provided in minimal cycles of 250µs to optimize synchronous I/O performance for vertical automation applications in semiconductor, electronic manufacturing, and others. The PCIe-8338 provides an out-of-shell application-ready (APS) function library to generate multi-dimensional, highly synchronized, time-deterministic event-triggered motion & I/O control. A wide range of compatible 3rd party slaves are easily designed with ADLINK's APS function library.
- PCI Express® x 1 compliant
- Up to 64-axis motion control & 10,000 I/O point control
- EtherCAT cycle times up to 250µs
- Broad range of compatible EtherCAT slaves
- Dedicated emergency stop input
- 4CH isolated digital input/4CH isolated digital output
- 1CH pulsar input
- Point-table functions for contouring application
ADLINK Technology Inc.