EtherCAT Single & Dual Axis Drive Module
- Universal single and dual axis Drive Modules for EtherCAT networks
- 24Vdc to 48Vdc, up to 10A continuous and 20A peak current (400W/800W)
- Digital control for easy setup and diagnostics
- Supports AC Servo / DC brushless, DC Brush, voice coils and closed and open loop step motors
- Dual loop with dual feedback per each axis
- 20kHz sampling and update rate of all control loops
- Digital I/O: 10 inputs, 6 outputs
- Analog I/O: 4 inputs, 2 outputs, 12 bit resolution
- Safe Torque Off (STO)
The UDMpc is a line of EtherCAT universal dual and single axis drives for AC servo /DC Brushless, DC brush, two phase and five phase step motors. The module is designed to be mounted on a carrier board.
The UDMpc operates as an EtherCAT slave under any SPiiPlus EtherCAT master Controller including the PC based SPiiPlusSC Soft Controller. It is designed to address high performance applications with demanding move & settle, smooth velocity and stand still jitter requirements with power of up to 400W/800W (continuos/peak) per axis.
The UDMpc is offered with the following current levels: 2.5A/5A (cont./peak), 5A/10A and 10A/20A. Optional Safe Torque Off (STO) module cuts the power to the motor without removal of the power source to comply with SIL-3 and PLe safety levels. The module can be provided with the optional UDMpc-2-048-BOB BreakOut carrier Board and a set of mating connectors. This carrier board also enables the user to configure the safety and general purpose inputs and outputs (5V, 24V, sink or source); test the STO operation and set the network ID of the unit.
ACS Motion Control Ltd.