EtherCAT Single & Dual Axis Drive Module
- Universal single and dual axis Drive Modules for EtherCAT networks
- 85 to 265Vac, up to 7.5A continuous and 15A peak current (~1.6kW/3.2kW @ 230Vac)
- Digital control for easy setup and diagnostics
- Dual loop with dual feedback per each axis
- 20kHz sampling and update rate of all control loops
- Supports incremental digital and analog encoders, absolute encoders and resolver
- Digital I/O: 8 inputs, 8 outputs
- Analog I/O: 4 inputs, 2 outputs, 12 bit resolution
- Safe Torque Off (STO)
The UDMpm is a line of EtherCAT universal dual and single axis drives for AC servo / DC Brushless, AC Induction, and DC brush motors.
The UDMpm operates as an EtherCAT node under any SPiiPlus EtherCAT master Controller including the PC based SPiiPlusSC Soft Controller. It is designed to address high performance applications with demanding move & settle, smooth velocity and stand still jitter requirements with power of up to 1.6kW/3.2kW (continuos/peak) per axis.
The UDMpm is offered with two current levels: 5A/10A (cont./peak) and 7.5A/15A. Optional Safe Torque Off (STO) module cuts the power to the motor without removal of the power source to comply with SIL-3 and PLe safety levels.
The UDMpm is powered by a single phase 85 to 230Vac and by a separate 24Vdc control supply that keeps all low voltage signals alive during emergency conditions.
ACS Motion Control Ltd.