The open:io modules are the optimal complement for distributed sensor actuator systems in your machines. The I/O connections are wherever they are needed. There is no need for complex and confusing wiring. As a result of the large scalability and configurability of individual sensor/actuator connections through to networks of complex I/O systems, a suitable control system can be created for every machine. This control system can grow with the life cycle of the product.
Almost any number of S15e can be connected to a master control device via EtherCAT to rapidly build a custom made machine control system. The S15e has 8 high-side outputs, which can operate as a switching output or as a PWM capable output. Besides, two of them can operate as a current controlled output. Moreover, the S15e has 4 multifunction inputs , which can be used as analogue voltage measuring input, analogue current measuring input, frequency input or digital switching input.
- Supply Voltage: 8-30 VDC
- 2x EtherCAT: M12 4-pin, d-coded female connector
- I/O : M12 5-pin, a-coded female connectors
- Supply Voltage: M12 5-pin, l-coded connector
- 4x IMVCF- multifunction input
- 6x OPH - high-side output
- 2x OPHC -high-side output which also can operate as a current controlled output
- Protection class: IP67