FQ-M Series Vision Sensor
Designed for motion tracking
The new FQ-M series is a vision sensor designed specifically for Pick & Place applications. It comes with EtherCAT embedded and can be integrated easily into any environment.
The FQ-M is compact, fast and includes an incremental encoder input for easy tracking calibration.
Omron's Sysmac Studio software is the perfect tool for configuring the FQ-M and is complemented by the TouchFinder console for on-site monitoring.
- Made specifically for pick & place applications
- Encoder input for conveyor tracking and calibration
- Shape based object detection
- Smart calibration wizard
- Sysmac Studio software for vision system operation and setting
- Power supply voltage 21.6 to 26.4 VDC (including ripple)
- Ethernet 100BASE-TX/10BASE-TX
- Dedicated protocol for EtherCAT 100BASE-TX