MOVIDRIVE® MDX60B/61B drive inverter
SEW-EURODRIVE has developed a new generation of drive inverters: The new MOVIDRIVE® drive inverters feature additional basic functions, an expanded lower power range, higher overload capacity and modular unit concept. An innovation in drive inverter technology for even more efficiency and improved performance in any system.
Whether asynchronous AC drives or synchronous servo drives - MOVIDRIVE® drive inverters control all types of drive systems. MOVIDRIVE® comes equipped with the IPOS positioning and sequence control system as standard. The variety of options available in MOVIDRIVE® means the system can be extended flexibly in accordance with the modular concept.
From simple speed control to positioning tasks or dynamic applications, MOVIDRIVE® drive inverters allow to implement the most challenging applications in a user-friendly and reliable manner. Via EtherCAT also synchronized Velocity- and Position-Mode is supported.
Overview of expanded functions of the MOVIDRIVE® series standard design:
- One inverter - suitable for a wide range of applications:
For asynchronous AC drives or synchronous servo drives
- Expanded basic functions through more inputs and outputs in the drive inverter
- Modular unit concept: Optional communication and application components expand the basic function
- Integrated "safe stop" safety function according to EN954-1, category 3
- Plug-in service module for simple and fast transfer of unit data for servicing purposes
- Simpler startup through the "electronic nameplate" in conjunction with the HIPERFACE encoder
- Keypad with full matrix display and online selectable language
- Jerk-limited acceleration for protecting systems prone to vibrations
- Expanded IPOS positioning and sequence control system functions
- Interfaces to several other field bus systems
MOVIDRIVE® units can be connected to a variety of voltage supply sources:
- 2 x 200 ... 240 V ± 10 % / 1.5 ... 37.0 kW
- 3 x 380 ... 500 V ± 10 % / 0.55 ... 160.0 kW
SEW-EURODRIVE GmbH & Co. KG