DigiFlex® Performance™ DZE & DZS Series
ADVANCED Motion Controls®’ DigiFlex® Performance™ DZE & DZS series of servos consists of PCB plug-in mount drives capable of high-speed, deterministic control using EtherCAT® technology.
These compact EtherCAT® compatible servo drives are ideal for applications requiring high power density with a high level of servo drive / equipment integration. A large number of on-board I/O eliminates the need for separate I/O modules on the network.
Universal encoder feedback capability provides support for: 5V TTL incremental, 1Vp-p Sin/Cos, Heidenhain, or EnDAT absolute all on the same hardware package.
DZE’s contain ADVANCED Motion Controls’® exclusive ‘DxM’ (Demultiplexed Motion) technology allowing up to 4 axis of motion but with only one EtherCAT® connection. In combination of a DZE with DZS’s of similar form factor, this technology provides high performance multiple axes control but at lower cost.
ADVANCED Motion Controls®’ accompanying DriveWare™ (DW) software eases commissioning and configuration of all servo drives for fast set-up. DW includes built-in signal generator and advanced oscilloscope for precision diagnostics.
- Small footprint: 89.0 x 63.5 x 25.0 mm (3.5 x 2.5 x 1.0 in)
- Communicates via CoE (CAN application protocol over EtherCAT) based on drives and motion control device profile, DS-402
- Watchdog monitor disables the drive when communications are lost
- Operating modes - profiled position, velocity, current; cyclic synchronous position, velocity, current; or customer specified
- Cycle times down to 100µs with jitter under 1µs
- Programmable PDOs allow up to 16 receive and 16 transmit messages per EtherCAT® cycle
- 8 general purpose 5V programmable digital inputs
- 5 general purpose 5V programmable digital outputs
- 1 programmable differential analog input
- Dedicated motor thermistor input
- Dual loop feedback capable
- Comprehensive list of over 40 potential faults and events handled at drive level
- Optional mounting cards available for single or up to 4-axis configurations
ADVANCED Motion Controls