LZ200 EtherCAT Master
LZ200 is a high performance EtherCAT master for demanding OEM applications like high-speed I/O, motion and robotics. It features Xilinx ZYNQ® SoC with dual-core ARM A9 processors plus FPGA fabric. The board is capable of scanning the EtherCAT network at sub 100us frame rates.
Loaded with KPA EtherCAT master ETG Class A plus extended features such as DC Synchronization, External Clock Sync, Cable Redundancy and Hot Connect. The master API allows diagnostics features such as frame logging, data logging and statistics.
Two 100MB Ethernet ports are dedicated for EtherCAT, basic or redundant wiring, and a Gigabit Ethernet port available for interactions with KPA Studio using RPC. Configuration of the master, connected slave devices, and network are all possible via KPA Studio. You can also run your control application directly from KPA Studio.
List of Features:
- Xilinx Zynq SoC (Dual-core ARM Cortex A9 + FPGA Logic)
- Linux / Xenomai realtime RTOS
- Two 100MB Ethernet ports for EtherCAT Master w Cable Redundancy
- One 1GB Ethernet port for configuration via KPA Studio
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM, 32MB QSPI NOR
- microSD slot (SDHC, SDHS)
- Mini USB UART for console interactions
- Expansion Port for direct access to FPGA
- LZ200 board plus drivers for Xenomai (ready to use out of box)
- KPA EtherCAT Master Dev. Kit “MDK” (OPTION)
- Master lib plus API and sample app’s in “C”
- KPA Studio tool for EtherCAT configuration & diagnostics
- Documentation & Support
RADIC Technologies, Inc.