AD4 OG Series
The measurement modules of the AD4 OG Series have been designed for the acquisition of slow or very fast analog signals in the fields of automotive measurement technology.
The MiniModules feature a maximum measurement data rate of up to
- 10 kHz (module version AD4 OG10),
- 100 kHz (module version AD4 OG100) or
- 1 MHz (module version AD4 OG1000)
Up to 100 modules of the ECAT measurement module series can be electrically and mechanically connected.
If used in combination CSM’s XCP-Gateway, AD4 OG modules can be easily configured and operated by using the configuration software CSMconfig and XCP-compatible data acquisition software (e.g. vMeasure CSM, CANape®, INCA, etc.), respectively. AD4 OG measurement modules can be directly connected to a computer if data acquisition software supporting EtherCAT® master operation is used.
- 4 differential voltage inputs, galvanically isolated
- Measurement data rate up to 1 MHz per channel
- highly accurate bipolar sensor excitation
- Measurement range from ±5 V to ±90 V, adjustable per channel
- Precise module and channel synchronization
- TEDS functionality according to IEEE 1451.4 (Template 30) supported
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +125 °C
CSM Computer-Systeme-Messtechnik GmbH