The DM2020 is a state of the art servo drive designed to meet the requirements of the most challenging machine builders. It unites flexibility, high performance and simplicity of use.
The modular design platform permits a high level of customization to satisfy specific application needs. With its high-performance control board and software for advanced control, the DM2020 guarantees speed and faster cycle times, improving efficiency and ensuring maximum productivity.
Multi-axis architecture with a shared power supply unit reduces the size of the axis module and overall dimensions of the system by roughly 50% compared to a stand-alone similar configuration. AC/DC power is distributed among the axes through internal connections.
- Control function: Torque, velocity, position
- Control protocols: EtherCAT, CANopen (in compliance with CIA 402)
- Machine safety: STO (Safe Torque Off) SIL 3 standard
- AC/DC rectifier: Integrated
- AC mains input voltage range: 220 (–10%) 480 (+10%) Vac
- PWM frequency: 4-8-16 kHz
- Encoder simulation and analog controls: Standard
- Logic power supply: 24 Vdc
- Nominal current: 2 - 48 Arms
- Peak current: 4 - 96 Arms
- Operating temperature: From 0°C to 40°C up to 55°C with a reduction in output current (-2% per °C)
- Motor overtemperature protection: HW and SW
- Analog input: 2 programmable
- Analog output: 2 programmable
- Digital input: From 2 to 5 programmable
- Digital output: 2 programmable
- Communication interface for set-up: EtherCAT, RS232, CAN
- Certificates: CE, UL (pending approval)
- Protection: IP 20