Gold DC Whistle
The Gold DC Whistle is a compact, wall-mounted digital servo drive that weighs just 267 g (9.42 oz) and offers up to 1.6 kW of continuous power or 3.2 kW of peak power.
This advanced, high power density servo drive provides top performance, advanced networking and built in safety, as well as a fully featured motion controller and local intelligence. The Gold DC Whistle is powered by a single 12 V – 95 V isolated DC power source (not included) and a "smart" control-supply algorithm enables the drive to operate with only one power supply with no need for an auxiliary power supply for the logic.
In conjunction with the Gold Maestro, the ultimate distributed network motion controller, and the other members of the Gold Line of intelligent servo drives, state-of-the-art solutions for the most challenging multi-axis motion applications can be easily implemented, with a short development cycle while maintaining high performance.Gold DC Whistle Highlights:
- Gold Line core motion control technology
- Ultra-compact, highest power density
- Highly efficient, high bandwidth performance
- Multiple communication options: EtherCAT, CANopen, USB, Ethernet
- Supports a wide variety of feedback sensors
- Advanced filtering and gain scheduling options for enhanced dynamic performance
- Vector control sinusoidal commutation
Elmo Motion Control Ltd.