Machine Automation Controller NX1P
The built-in EtherCAT port and advanced motion control make machines faster and more precise
- EtherCAT simplifies the wiring to up to eight servo systems including for single-axis position control.
- Up to four axes of motion control. Electronic cams and interpolation increase machine speed and precision.
IO-Link brings IoT to the sensor Level
- EtherCAT connects I/O devices, motion devices, safety controllers, and vision systems with a single cable.
You can check machine information by monitoring the status of the connected components.
- EtherNet/IP enables communications with a host PC and data links between NJ/NX Controllers and CJ PLCs.
- Integrated sequence control and motion Control
- Up to eight axes of control via EtherCAT
- Up to four synchronized axes - electronic gear/cam and linear/circular Interpolation
- Standard-feature EtherCAT control network support
- Safety subsystem on EtherCAT
- Standard-feature EtherNet/IP port
- Built-in I/O
- Up to eight NX I/O Units connectable
- Up to sixteen remote NX I/O Units connectable via EtherCAT coupler
- Up to two option boards connectable to add serial communications or analog I/O functionality
- Battery-free Operation
- Fully conforms with IEC 61131-3 standard programming