High-Performance Distance Sensors OY2TA
These sensors have scratch-resistant optics and the emitted light can be switched off. They use the transit time measurement principle to measure the distance between the sensor and the object.
Sensors with Industrial Ethernet make the analog and digital input cards at control units unnecessary, as all service and measurement data is read, analyzed and processed in the control unit in real time, without the need for conversion. Power over Ethernet connects data transfer and power supply in one cable and thus reduces the wiring effort.
- High-precision positioning
- Static and dynamic differential measurement
- Contour measurement
- Recording extremely small parts
- Edge detection
- Counting objects
- Shelf full message in intra-logistics
- Scanning range 0,1...10,1 m
- Industrial Ethernet
- Reliable in case of glossy objects with WinTec
- Secure detection of black objects also in extremely inclined positions with WinTec
- Web page and graphical display for easy operation
wenglor sensoric gmbh