Ultra-compact, Network-based, EtherCAT Servo Drive (Up to 45 A/200 V)
There are two configurations of the Gold Guitar servo drive, each of which offers up to 5 kW of continuous power or 5.5 kW of peak power. The continuous current is up to 45 A and the maximum supply voltage is 200 V.
- Gold Guitar (see picture): An ultra-compact, PCB-mounted digital servo drive that weighs 212 g (7.47 oz). It has a very small footprint: 80 x 61 x 31 mm (3.15" x 2.4" x 1.22").
- Gold Solo Guitar: An ultra-compact, integrated digital servo drive that weighs 262 g (9.24 oz). It has a very small footprint: 80 x 61 x 53 mm (3.15" x 2.4" x 2.1"), with full size connectors.
The Gold Guitar series of advanced, high power density servo drives provides top performance, advanced networking, including full EtherCAT support, and built-in safety. It also includes a fully featured motion controller and local intelligence. The Gold Guitar is powered by a single isolated DC power source (not included), and a smart control-supply algorithm enables the drive to operate with only one power supply, without the need for an auxiliary power supply for the logic.
In conjunction with the Gold Maestro, the ultimate distributed network motion controller, and the other members of the Gold Line of intelligent servo drives, state-of-the-art solutions for the most challenging multi-axis motion applications can be easily implemented.
Gold Solo Guitar Highlights:
- Gold Line core motion control technology
- Ultra-compact, highest power density
- Highly efficient, high bandwidth performance
- Support for standard communication protocols: EtherCAT, CANopen, USB, Ethernet, RS-232
- Supports a wide variety of feedback sensors
- Advanced filtering and gain scheduling options for enhanced dynamic performance
- Vector control sinusoidal commutation
Elmo Motion Control Ltd.