The AiC-EC series Ai-SERVO closed-loop stepper motors with EtherCAT support offers high compatibility between primary and secondary devices with EtherCAT open protocol. The motor system can control motion of multiple axes simultaneously with 100 Mbps communication speed.
- Closed-loop system with real-time position control
- High speed and high torque drive without missed steps
- Multi-axis simultaneous control with EtherCAT communication
- Windows-based software (atMotion) for easy parameter setting and monitoring
- 7-segment display for alarm/status reading
- Built-in brake type motors available
- Built-in gear/rotary actuator type motors available
- Closed Loop Stepper Motor Control
The stepper motor system offers accurate and precise position control through feedback from the integrated encoder without the hassle of tuning and vibration of conventional servo motors.
- EtherCAT Communication Control
The AiC-EC series motor system can control motion of multiple axes simultaneously with 100 Mbps communication speed through EtherCAT. The motor system has completed the conformity test by EtherCAT Technology Group to ensure high compatibility between primary and secondary devices.
- Motion Control Software Provided (atMotion)
The intuitive user interface of the atMotion motion control software allows users to easily set parameters and monitor data.
- Built-in Brake Type Motors Available
The built-in brake type motor and drivers allow stable control of vertical loads. The brakes are located towards the rear and the separate brake connector allows easy connection.