Online | EtherCAT Training: EtherCAT Configurator and Master
Dates and times
- Tue, Dec 14 + Wed, Dec 15, 2021 (9:00-12:30 CET)
- Tue, May 17 + Wed, May 18, 2022 (9:00-12:30 CEST)
- Tue, Dec 13 + Wed, Dec 14, 2022 (9:00-12:30 CET)
(subject to modifications)
- Reference to ETG.1500 "EtherCAT Master Classes"
- Requirements and interfaces to master and configuration tools
- Offline/online network configuration: ESI, ENI and SII
- Topology detection and monitoring
- Distributed Clocks: configuration and monitoring
- Handling and monitoring of the EtherCAT State Machine (ESM)
- Network initialization: Init Commands and CoE start-up commands
- Sending and receiving cyclic data: process image, logical addressing
- Process Data configuration: CoE objects, start-up commands, ESI flags
- Mailbox communication: protocols and monitoring mechanisms
- Dependencies between Object Dictionary, ESI and SII
- Diagnostic functionalities and their implementation
The training EtherCAT configurator and master addresses developers and EtherCAT users alike. A deep understanding of the EtherCAT configuration and network operation is provided. Basic EtherCAT knowledge is assumed. The workshop is led in German or English by developers and held in manageable groups so that individual interests can be addressed.
This workshop is offered by Beckhoff Automation GmbH & Co. KG.
For further information and registration please contact
Sandra Mimmler at Beckhoff directly.
Check availability at www.beckhoff.de.
Please note that the workshop is being held in English language, if non-german speaking people are registered.
1 day, split into two half-day sessions