NX Series EtherCAT Coupler Unit NX-ECC
Combine flexibility in remote I/O configuration with the speed and determinism of EtherCAT: The EtherCAT Coupler Unit is the link between the EtherCAT Machine Control network and the NX-series I/O Units. With I/O Units ranging from basic I/O's to high-speed synchronous models, the NX-series is the perfect match for the Sysmac Machine Automation Controllers.
- Up to 63 NX-IO Units can be connected to one EtherCAT Coupler Unit. Standard and high-performance units can be mixed*.
- Each Coupler plus its I/O form just a single EtherCAT node on the Network.
- I/O control and safety control can be integrated by connecting Units for safety.
- The Coupler supports the EtherCAT Distributed Clock (DC) and propagates this to synchronous I/O units.
- The node address can be fixed by rotary switches, or set by software. Choose the method that best suits your way of engineering.
- Slave configuration by Sysmac Studio can be done centrally via the controller, or on-the-spot using the Coupler's built-in USB port.
*Input per Coupler Unit: Maximum 1024 Bytes, Output per Coupler Unit: Maximum 1024 Bytes