Be a part of the next EtherCAT seminar series in India at the following dates and locations:
- Tuesday, February 20 |
- Wednesday, February 21 | Coimbatore
- Friday, February 23 | Bangalore
- Saturday, February 24 | Pune
We cordially invite you to participate in this exclusive ETG event series. You are encouraged to make your colleagues, customers
and partners in India aware of this excellent opportunity to learn about
EtherCAT and Industrial Ethernet.
Experts' presentations from the EtherCAT
Technology Group and sponsoring companies as well as time for on-site
networking and discussion with the experts and the accompanying table-top
exhibition provide you with a complete overview on benefits and challenges
of EtherCAT for you and your application.
Who should attend?
These full-day and free events are
a great chance to learn about EtherCAT, especially in the context of digital
transformation covering hot topics like TSN (Time-Sensitive Networking),
OPC, IoT and Industrie 4.0.
Please register online today, if you are...
- In charge of control and automation systems with machine builders
- Working with system integrators or design firms for machine
builders or end users;
- Involved in application and controls design or product
- Interested to know the latest trends in industrial automation
and how fieldbus selection plays an important role;
- Interested in application examples and possible migration
The agenda, further detailed information and the online registration can
be found on the next pages.
Participation is free of charge.
EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) -
the world’s largest Industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus organization with over
4,600 member companies from 65 countries brings the EtherCAT technology to
This seminar is supported by Beckhoff Automation.
We look forward to seeing you at one of the seminars.
Technology Group Team