Industrial Ethernet Seminar
Industrial Ethernet and in particular EtherCAT are hot topics in the world wide automation industry: Classical fieldbus systems are challenged by new technologies that provide more performance and support for internet protocols. Automation system users have to decide if, when and how to adopt these next generation networks.
Learn about the benefits and the challenges of Industrial Ethernet. Come, explore and understand the EtherCAT technology and see how it can help you!
Who should attend?
The all-day seminars specifically address end users as well as system integrators to learn about EtherCAT technology and other Industrial Ethernet technologies.
- in charge of control & automation systems with machine builders and OEMs
- a system integrator or system house for machine builders or end users
- a consultant for control and automation for different industries
- working in the field of application engineering, controls design or product management
- interested to know the latest trends in industrial automation and how fieldbus selection plays an important role
- interested in application examples and possible migration strategies
Join a full-day seminar!
Participation is free of charge & you are cordially invited.
Please register online soon, the number of attendees is limited. Registration closes 18/02/2011.
The seminars start at 10:00 am and end at 4:00 pm.
EtherCAT technology group (ETG) – the world’s largest Industrial Ethernet & Fieldbus organization with over 1500 member companies from 52 countries brings to you the EtherCAT technology!