Industrial Ethernet and EtherCAT in
particular are hot topics in the global automation industry: Traditional
fieldbus systems are showing their limitations today as new technologies
are appearing that provide more performance and support for Internet
protocols. Automation system users have to decide if, when and how to adopt
these next generation networks.
These one-day and free of charge events
are a great chance to get access
to the EtherCAT technology in your market, the UK as well as worldwide.
presentations from the EtherCAT Technology
Group, the supporting ETG members and time
for on-site networking and discussion with
the experts provide you with a complete
overview on benefits of EtherCAT, including
Industrie 4.0 and TSN. Explore and understand EtherCAT technology, talk with EtherCAT experts face-to-face, and discover the Sponsors' table-top exhibition: See how EtherCAT can accelerate your application!
Who should attend?
Please feel free to register online today, if you are...
- In charge of control and automation systems with machine builders
- Working with system integrators or design firms for machine
builders or end users;
- Involved in application and controls design or product
- Interested to know the latest trends in industrial automation (such as IIoT and Industrie 4.0) and how fieldbus selection plays an important role;
- Interested in application examples
The agenda, further detailed information and the online registration can
be found on the next pages.
EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) -
the world’s largest Industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus organization with over
4,500 member companies from 65 countries brings the EtherCAT technology to
These information days are supported by Beckhoff Automation.
We look forward to seeing you at one the EtherCAT seminars in Great
Your ETG Team