Industrial Ethernet and EtherCAT
in particular are hot topics in the global automation industry: Traditional
fieldbus systems are showing their limitations today as new fieldbus
technologies are appearing that promise to provide higher performance and
more support for Internet protocols. Automation system users have to decide
if, when and how to adopt these next generation networks. TSN is maturing and EtherCAT is already adapted to support the future of this technology.
Experts' presentations from the EtherCAT Technology Group,
the supporting ETG members and time for
on-site networking and discussion with the experts provide you with a complete
overview on benefits of EtherCAT for you and your application.
Who should attend?
Please feel free to register online today,
if you are:
- In charge of control and automation systems with machine builders and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
- Working on instrumentation and control system design for next generation resource and process control projects
- Working with system integrators or design firms for machine builders or end users
- Interested in EtherCAT P – communication and power in one cable
- Interested to know the latest trends in industrial automation
(such as IIoT and Industrie 4.0) and how fieldbus selection plays an
- Interested in application examples and possible migration strategies
The agenda, further detailed information and the online registration can
be found on the next pages.
EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) -
the world’s largest Industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus organization with over
5,400 member companies from 65 countries brings the EtherCAT technology to
These information days are supported by Beckhoff Automation and Krovel.
We look forward to seeing you at one the EtherCAT seminars in Slovenia or
Your ETG Team