Be part of the next EtherCAT Roadshow SEA at the following date and location:
- March 2, 2016 | Carlton Hotel Singapore
We cordially invite you to participate in this exclusive ETG event. You are encouraged to make your colleagues, customers
and partners in Singapore aware of this excellent opportunity to learn about
EtherCAT and Industrial Ethernet.
Who should attend?
Experts' presentations from the EtherCAT
Technology Group and sponsoring companies as well as time for on-site
networking and discussion with the experts and the accompanying table-top
exhibition provide you with a complete overview on benefits and challenges
of EtherCAT for you and your application, especially in the context of
Industrie 4.0 and IoT.
These full-day and free of charge events
are a great chance to get access
to the EtherCAT technology in your market, Singapore as well as worldwide.
Please register online today, if you are...
- in charge of control and automation systems with machine builders
- working with system integrators or design firms for machine
builders or end users;
- involved in application and controls design or product
- interested to know the latest trends in industrial automation
and how fieldbus selection plays an important role;
- interested in application examples and possible migration
Participation is free of charge.
EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) -
the world’s largest Industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus organization with over
3.500 member companies from 60 countries brings the EtherCAT technology to
This seminar is supported by BECKHOFF Automation, NEXCOM International
and SANYO DENKI.
We look forward to seeing you at the Industrial Ethernet Seminar
Your ETG Team