Industrial Ethernet and EtherCAT,
in particular, are hot topics in the global automation industry: Traditional
fieldbus systems are showing their limitations today as new fieldbus
technologies are appearing that promise to provide higher performance and
more support for Internet protocols. Automation system users have to decide
if, when and how to adopt these next-generation networks. EtherCAT is
advancing its technology with EtherCAT G.
To provide a better understanding of these topics, EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) will present an informative series of
EtherCAT events in New Zealand. These half-day
are free of charge and a great chance to get
access to the EtherCAT technology.
- Learn about the benefits and the challenges
of Industrial Ethernet
- EtherCAT information days are educational events
from the experts
- Explore and understand EtherCAT technology
- Talk with EtherCAT experts face-to-face, and see how
EtherCAT can accelerate your application
- See the EtherCAT roadmap for the future through
gigabit performance and the integration of emerging
- Discover how EtherCAT could generate performance and
Who should attend?
This seminar (9.00 am -
1.00 pm) specifically addresses end users, system integrators, OEMs, product
manager, decision makers and device manufacturers to learn about EtherCAT
and Industrial Ethernet, but also the latest trends like Industry 4.0, IoT and EtherCAT G.
Please register online today, if you are...
- In charge of control and automation systems with machine builders
- Working with system integrators or design firms for machine
builders or end users;
- Involved in application and controls design or product
- Interested to know the latest trends in industrial automation
and how fieldbus selection plays an important role;
- Interested in application examples and possible migration
The agenda, further detailed information and the online registration can
be found on the next pages.
Participation is free of charge.
EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) -
the world’s largest Industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus organization with over
5,600 member companies from 66 countries brings the EtherCAT technology to
your invitation and feel free to make your
local colleagues, customers
and partners aware of this excellent opportunity
to learn about EtherCAT.
This seminar series is supported by Beckhoff Automation.
We look forward to seeing you at one of the seminars.
Your ETG Team