ECM – Ethernet Control ModuleThe ECM is the latest in the line of next generation programmable automation controllers. With the ability to handle detailed execution tasks through the cLogic engine, neatly manage I/O via the custom distribution board, and run certified programmable safety interlocks, the ECM is a one stop shop for your automation and control requirements. The compact footprint ECM allows you to save 15-40% on your automation and control costs versus other solutions, giving you a competitive edge.
- Easily expandable with additional I/O of existing type or dedicated modules such as temperature controller, over temperature controller, stepper motor controller
- Available with variety of field busses or with custom protocol (including EtherCAT and other Industrial Ethernet variants)
- Up to 210 Bi-directional, isolated digital channels with built in over current and over temperature protection.
- Up to 32 Multi range, differential analog inputs.
- Up to 16 Multi range analog outputs suitable for high capacitive loads.
- 48x32 Safety compliant input and outputs.
- 2 expansion slots for use with 3rd party or MKS' supplied cards.
- 3 serial ports with built in Ethernet/DeviceNet™ to serial gateway functionality.
- Built in Ethernet switch.
- Embedded Recipe Engine
- Embedded Code Engine
- Programmable Safety Interlocks
MKS Instruments, Inc.