As central component of the iba system, ibaPDA has proven for years as one of the most versatile process data acquisition systems for maintenance, production, and quality management with a wide connectivity.
Together with ibaBM-eCAT, ibaPDA is well-suited to analyse and monitor the communication of EtherCAT lines. Acquired data is stored by ibaPDA in so-called measurement files, which are created either time-based or event-based.
Client server architecture, flexible recording and the simple configuration due to Auto Detect are only a few of the convincing features.
- Simple Configuration with Plug and Play
- Licenses based on up to unlimited signals
- Scalable Sampling Rate of up to 100 kHz (10 µs)
- Virtual Signals and Expression Editor
- Extended Technostring Functions