NX Safety I/O
Speed and accuracy for machine performance
Based on an internal high-speed bus running in synchronization with the EtherCAT network and using the time-stamp function, the NX I/O can be controlled with microsecond accuracy and with nanosecond resolution. The I/O range consists of over 70 models including position control, temperature inputs and integrated safety.
- Standard, high-speed and time stamp I/O models
- High signal density: Up to 16 digital or 8 analog signals in 12 mm width
- Detachable front connector with push-in type screwless terminals
- The safety controller meets Category 4, PLe according to the ISO 13849-1 and SIL3 according to the IEC 61508
- Flexible system lets you freely mix safety controller and safety I/O units with standard NX I/O