Technology Development Engineer (m/f)
The EtherCAT Technology Group, the fieldbus organization with the most members in the world, has its headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany. Our main function is to support our members in their implementation of EtherCAT. This includes facilitating our Technical Working Groups, holding workshops, and conducting conformance tests. If you are as enthusiastic about cutting edge automation and fieldbus technology as we are, come join the EtherCAT and Beckhoff team!
- Supporting the development and adoption of the EtherCAT technology
- Supporting members during EtherCAT implementation projects
- Conducting conformance tests
- Optional: holding technical workshops for developers
- A Master’s degree (university/university of applied sciences) in electrical engineering, industrial automation, or a similar field.
- Experience with industrial communication (fieldbus systems, Ethernet)
- Experience in programming microcontrollers and in real-time applications
- Independent and disciplined work ethic
- Teamwork skills
- A good command of written and spoken English
We invite you to come work on interesting projects in one of the leading companies in industrial automation. You will be a part of designing and spreading one of the world’s leading industrial Ethernet technologies with the support of our experienced team.