The ECX-Master-Selector is equipped with a LAN selector switch. Triggered by a simple switching input signal, the ECX-Master-Selector can switch an EtherCAT network between two different EtherCAT masters with cable redundancy. The input signal is optically isolated.
The ECX-Master-Selector is designed for DIN-EN carrier rail mounting. The module provides service-friendly ‘wiring’ of the supply voltage. The power supply can be applied via the In-Rail-bus connector (TBUS-connector) integrated in the mounting rail or separately via the clamp-connection.
Designed to build redundant EtherCAT Master Systems
- One EtherCAT network with cable redundancy connected to the primary or the secondary EtherCAT master by a simple switching signal
- Ideal to build up a redundancy at the EtherCAT Master side as extension to EtherCAT Technology Group Standard (ETG)
Compatible for all Ethernet based Systems
- Flexible Application range to switch one network between two Masters / PCs for all Ethernet based systems or field bus standards
Optical isolated Switching Signal
- The switching signal is optically isolated and provides an input threshold level from 11 to 32 VDC
- DIN-EN carrier rail mounting
- Ethernet physics according to IEEE 802.3
esd electronics gmbh