Be part of the inaugural EtherCAT Seminar Lebanon at the following date and location:
- February 10, 2015 // Beirut, Lebanon
We cordially invite you to participate at this ETG event, taking place
for the first time in Lebanon. You are encouraged to make your colleagues, customers
and partners in Lebanon ware of this excellent opportunity to learn about
EtherCAT and Industrial Ethernet.
This full-day and free of charge seminar is a great chance to get access
to the EtherCAT technology in your market, Asia as well as worldwide.
Expert’s presentations from EtherCAT Technology Group and time for
personal discussions on-site with the speakers provide you with a complete
overview on benefits and challenges of EtherCAT for you and your application.
Please feel free to register, if you are...
- in charge of control and automation systems with machine builders
- working with system integrators or design firms for machine
builders or end users;
- involved in application and controls design or product
- interested to know the latest trends in industrial automation
and how fieldbus selection plays an important role;
- interested in application examples and possible migration
The agenda, further detailed information and the online registration can
be found on the next pages.
Please register online soon as the number of seats is limited.
Participation is free of charge.
EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) -
the world’s largest Industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus organization with over
3.000 member companies from 58 countries brings the EtherCAT technology to
This seminar is supported by BECKHOFF and Industrial Technologies (itec).
We look forward to seeing you at the Industrial Ethernet Seminar
Your ETG Team