Industrial Ethernet and EtherCAT in particular are hot topics in the
global automation industry: Traditional fieldbus systems are
are showing their limitations today as new technologies are appearing that provide more performance and support
for Internet protocols. Automation system users have to decide if, when
and how to adopt these next generation networks.
This seminar series hosted by
EtherCAT Technology Group will
provide comprehensive information about the opportunities of using EtherCAT
as an Ethernet-based real time communication system. EtherCAT Technology
Group (ETG) is the world’s largest Industrial Ethernet & Fieldbus
organization with over 2600 member companies from 56 countries supporting
- Explore and understand EtherCAT technology,
see best practice approaches and learn about the
benefits and the challenges of Industrial Ethernet
- These seminars are educational events delivered by EtherCAT professionals
- Attendees will get the opportunity to talk with the experts face-to-face, discover the additional table-top exhibition and see how EtherCAT can accelerate your application!
Who should attend?
These full-day seminars specifically address users as well as system
integrators to learn about EtherCAT technology and Industrial Ethernet in
Australia and New Zealand.
Please register online, if you are...
- in charge of control & automation systems with machine builders
- a system integrator or system house for machine builders or end
- working in the field of application engineering, controls design
or product management
- interested in learning the latest trends in industrial automation
and how fieldbus selection plays an important role
- interested in application examples and possible migration
Join us for a one-day event in your city this year!
These seminars are free of charge and you are cordially invited.
Please register online soon, as the total number of
attendees is limited.
personal invitation and feel free to forward this to your
These seminars are supported by Beckhoff Automation, OMRON Electronics,
SICK and SMC Pneumatics.
We look forward to seeing you at the seminar!
Dates and Venues:
March 20, 2014
Auckland, New Zealand
March 21 2014
Christchurch, New Zealand
March 25, 2014
March 26, 2014
March 27, 2014
Sponsors & Partner: